Week at a Glance

Click image to enlarge.

WAG2

Outdoor Movie

The Student Leadership Council will host an outdoor movie night on Saturday, April 5, at 8 p.m. on the Gazebo Lawn. Admission to watch Toy Story 3 is free, and refreshments may be purchased in the gazebo.

“We love having the outdoor movie because it allows students to fellowship in a casual settings with their friends,” said Patrick Beam, one of the SLC event coordinators.

Leadership Workshop

Chris Pennington will host a leadership workshop on Wednesday, April 9, at 3 p.m. in Levinson Hall.

Anyone may attend, but those attending must register for the workshop via BJUSync or the banner on the intranet home page. Pennington will give students tips on how to benefit the most from their personal Bible study.

University Service Day

Students will have a break from classes on Wednesday, April 9, in order to assist with AACS competitions throughout the day. All classes and activities will resume as normal at 5 p.m.

University Ring Orders

Juniors and seniors can place class ring orders with Herff Jones in the Campus Store from 11:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. on April 10 and 11.

Greek Forum

Dr. Mark Ward, a BJU Press staff writer, will host a Greek forum on Thursday, April 10, at 5 p.m. in Lecture A in the Alumni Building. Ward will demonstrate the features of the Bible software programs Accordance, BibleWorks and LOGOS.