Week at a Glance

Concert Choir
Friday, November 1, 5 p.m.

White Glove
Saturday, November 2

Student Body Movie
Saturday, November 2, 6:30 p.m.

Daylight Saving Time Ends
Sunday, November 3

High School Festival Begins
Monday, November 4

Exploring Business Careers
Monday, November 4, 6 p.m.

Criminal Justice Forum
Monday, November 4, 6:30 p.m.

Movie Night
The Student Leadership Council will show How to Train Your Dragon in Stratton Hall Saturday, Nov. 2, at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are on sale for $3 at Activities & Organizations and may also be purchased at the door Saturday night. “Watching a movie on campus is a great excuse to drop the books,” said Jamie Yow, women’s SLC event coordinator. “Get with a group of friends to just relax and have a little fun!”

White Glove
White Glove is Saturday, Nov. 2. “White Glove is a great opportunity to spend time with your roommates, deep clean your room and just have fun,” said junior Rebekah Beals, a resident assistant the Georgia Creel residence hall. “Clean your room and enjoy the day at the same time.”

Daylight Saving Time Ends 
Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour this Sunday, Nov. 3, for the end of daylight saving time.

Exploring Business Careers
The School of Business will hold its first “Exploring Business Careers” meeting Monday, Nov. 4, at 6 p.m. in the Riley Reception Room in the Student Center. The meeting will feature small groups, each one representing a different section of the School of Business, presenting different facets of their majors.

Throughout the hour, students are encouraged to visit different divisions to hear more about what they could be pursuing.

“I would encourage anyone who is interested in potentially changing their major or adding a minor to attend,” said senior Stefanie Nifenecker, president of the University Business Association. “This event is a great opportunity to learn about potential career options.”