Week at a Glance

ePortfolio and LinkedIn Workshop
Monday, 5 p.m., Al 220

Missions in Focus
Tuesday, 3:30 p.m., Lecture B

Mystery Dinner
Saturday, 6 p.m., Founder’s Memorial Amphitorium

ePortfolio and LinkedIn Workshop
Career Services will hold an ePortfolio and LinkedIn workshop on Monday, Sept. 30, at 5 p.m. in Al 220. Dr. Steve Buckley of Career Services said this new workshop covers a topic that is “cutting-edge.” “It’s more than relevant, it’s critical,” he said.

Buckley says both LinkedIn and ePortfolio can set a student apart from others in the job market. “They authenticate your résumé,” he said.

More information on both ePortfolio and LinkedIn can be found in the College and Beyond booklet.

Missions in Focus
Missions in Focus will be held on Day of Prayer, Tuesday, Oct. 1, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Lecture B. Faculty member of the division of practical studies Mr. Mark Vowels says the idea behind Missions in Focus is to have a group of students interested in missions discuss a specific missions-related topic.

Missions in Focus is meant not only for missions majors and minors, but every student who is interested. “Everyone is welcomed,” Vowels said.

Mystery Dinner
The Student Leadership Council will host a mystery dinner in the lobby of the Founder’s Memorial Amphitorium on Saturday, Oct. 5, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.

The cost for the mystery dinner is $8 per person. Students can sign up at the Activities and Organizations office from Sept. 23 to Sept. 30.

The event will consist of acting, a dinner and a mystery game played throughout the FMA. A grand prize will be presented to the winning team.