Bagels for lunch? Greenfield’s offers New York Style bagels for breakfast and lunch

Greenfield’s Bakery and Deli offers Greenville a breakfast and lunch spot for bagel lovers. Photo: Ethan Rogers

Hidden away in a Laurens Road shopping center, Greenfield’s Bagels and Deli offers delicious bagels for breakfast and lunch seven days a week.

This deli offers a delicious variety of bagel flavors that include cinnamon, chocolate chip, blueberry, cheese or spinach, topped with your favorite spread. Although bagels are the specialty of this deli, lunch includes scrumptious deli sandwiches and soups, as well as vegetarian and kosher options.

Founded by the general manager Robin Greenfield over 13 years ago, this no-frills eatery has already become a Greenville area tradition, and for good reason. Simple yet charming, Greenfield’s has an endearing family-friendly environment. Customers are considered friends and are treated accordingly. The interior is clean and comfortable, and plenty of tables are available if you wish to eat inside. In addition to walk-ins, Greenfield’s accommodates takeout, delivery and catering.

Greenfield’s doesn’t just offer a wide variety of bagels, but also a variety of ways to eat them. Enjoy a traditional breakfast bagel with homemade cream cheese, an omelet on a bagel or add some fresh deli meat for a delicious mid-day bagel sandwich.

And if you’re tired of traditional cream cheese, try veggie, cinnamon raisin or jalapeno (if you’re feeling adventurous). Greenfield’s has something for everyone.

Priced fairly, Greenfield’s offers a dozen bagels for $10 and deli meat sandwiches for $7.50. The sandwiches are packed with one-fourth pound of fine quality meat, served on your choice of bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle spear and your choice of salad or chips.

Whatever you decide, the bagels are guaranteed to have the perfect balance of crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, so come to Greenfield’s and treat yourself to a special breakfast or a hearty sandwich for lunch.

GreenfieldsDeli